Upon becoming a Missouri Farmers Market member, you'll have access to the below benefits:
- Discounted farmers market liability insurance through Missouri Farmer Bureau ($70 per year).
- A free account through Office Depot Business (through your Missouri Farm Bureau account) which provides discounted pricing on a wide range of office supplies and printing.
- A free account Farmers Market Coalition (valued at $40 per year). Farmers Market Coalition is a national nonprofit dedicated to strengthening farmers markets across the United States so that they can serve as community assets while providing real income opportunities for farmers. You’ll have access to all of their resources and discounts: https://farmersmarketcoalition.org/education/member-resources/
- *New! Starting in 2020, MFMA members attending our annual conference will receive a $10 discount in conference fees. MFMA members also are eligible to receive a $50 lodging scholarship for the conference. The next conference will be held in March 2021.
- *New! Access to the MFMA listserv. MFMA’s new listserv is an open forum for Missouri farmers markets, farmers market operators, vendors, and farmers market community to freely share their knowledge and questions about farmers market management, promotion, and other topics. Anyone can join. Just send an email to MissouriFarmersMarketAssociationfirstname.lastname@example.org to get added.